Friday, October 9, 2009
We Interrupt this Program to Bring you an Important Announcement!
I am hereby nominating myself to win the Nobel Peace Prize in 2010. Why, you ask? Because I really really really REALLY want to get my laundry done today~ and there's this book I've always wanted to write (and it's going to be AWESOME, I swear!)and I have done much to promote peace between my three testosterone-laden children and I also could use the 1.4 mil. I'm pretty sure that beats Obama's talk show attendance, propoganda-pushing, Constitution-destroying policies~ oh and who can forget that poor fly who died a violent (and very public, I might add~ how humiliating!) death at the hands of our Fearless Leader? That wasn't very "peaceful". So, yeah. Michelle for NPP! *passes out buttons and boondog keychains*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Ditto...Ditto
Update! There's a group on facebook that's trying to help him win the Heisman! http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=151041074658&ref=mf
Let's all pull together and make sure he gets this wonderful award! Hmmm....actually he may even be worthy of the coveted Major Award~ the Leg Lamp! Although...perhaps that's going a bit too far. I mean I don't think he's done quite enough to deserve THAT. Let's just aim for the Heisman and see where that takes us ;o)
Post a Comment