Monday, October 12, 2009
From last year...
I was digging through some pictures from last October and found these of Brenny and Zach on the farm trail etc... at Fir Pointe (I couldn't catch them this year~ they kept running ahead with the big kids) I'm excited to hit Lee Farms when the boys get over this virus and get some serious shots of them in the pumpkin patch there with this new camera~ I keep discovering new things about it and I'm dying to get outside and try all of these features out! It's a gorgeous day out,too~ but we're all in here sniffling and aching *bummer* Anyway~ they are growing up WAY too fast for my comfort and I really really wish I could just slow things down~ life only seems to go by quickly when you want it to linger~ but when you're anxiously awaiting something, it drags on and on and on~ who's idea was this and how can I convince them to change it?
waiting to get in the Nut house~ I love the way they hold hands and stay close to each other :o)
Straw fight!!!
This is from our backyard last year~ I really love this one (look closely ;o) )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment