The weather was NUTS today! It started out raining, then we'd get a sunbreak, then a downpour, then a patch of blue sky, then it would rain on one side of the street, while over here it was sunny...no sooner would I get the boys' rainboots on to run outside then it would start raining again LOL I put their new sweaters on just in case and we waited for a break~ we had a full 10 minutes outside to get some pics before it started raining again~ and now that I'm NOT itching to get outside and take pictures it's been clear and dry ha ha Nice one, mother nature ;o) Here are a couple of pics of my little handsomes~ they were such good sports and I love love love them with all my heart :o)

Brenny's first little loose tooth is about to fall out, so he's guarding it carefully ;o)




I love their faces! I need to get some of Gunnar soon too~ he's at rehearsals alot for the fall play (just two weeks away!) so he's gone alot these days.
I would love to see these in black and white, but I don't have that ability just yet. I definitely want some of these on the wall :o) Here's hoping for some more sunny days while the leaves are still changing! *wishhopepray*
No comments:
Post a Comment