Friday, December 4, 2009

Oh. My. Gosh.

It only took me an hour but I actually figured out how to change the blog background on this thing! Don't even ask why it took an hour to follow a few simple directions. (I had to figure out how to remove the old background and, since I don't speak Tech-ese, I couldn't figure out which gadget it was. Process of Elimination~ WIN!) Ant, if you're reading, please do not feel threatened by my newly found technical expertise. You simply cannot be replaced ;o) *coughIhatedoingthisstuff!!!!!cough* Okay now that I've shared the joy, it's time for bed. New Year's resolution number uno? Yes, you guessed it~ sleep like a normal human being. In fact, I think I'll make that my first pre-Christmas Resolution. Starting tomorrow. *pause* Yeah, I can HEAR youuuuu Debbie!!! Oh ye of little faith...*grumblemumblegrrrrr*

1 comment:

Mary Putty said...

Chelly! I finally found my login info. Couldn't get into my own blog, and just as it took you ages to discover how to change your background, I finally found my "reset password" link!

*re-reads*
Please forgive my run-on sentence =)

I <3 your blog, i <3 the pics of your boys
I <3 that you have Kathy Mattea on your xmas playlist :)

I <3 YOU!