The blog is still very much under construction~ but it doesn't affect the pictures much~ I'll be posting some of the open house later on today (after I force myself into the kitchen to make the 800 pounds of cookies I need to make in the next two days lol) Here's the link : (is this showing up? I can't see it in the preview!) If not~ here's the copy/paste version~ http://agvivino.com/photo
With the help of my very techy teenager, I've learned how to make frames for the pictures, add a signature~ all the fun stuff :o) I'm having a BLAST! Through the whole digital medium, I've been able to combine two of my favorite things~ photography and art~ and I. Am. Loving. It! I never thought in a million years I'd give up film and embrace this stuff (as my husband loooooves to remind me *glares at Anthony*)~ and let this be a lesson to those out there who say I can't "embrace change"! HA! (I only believe in embracing GOOD change so there!) ;o) Let me know what you think! I'm not sure if comments are working on that site, so feel free to leave them here or email. Four more days till Christmas and my honey comes home! *happy dance* Hope you all are having fun and not getting too stressed out! Like me. Cookies. *pauses and wonders exactly just how much I love my friends* hee hee~ just kidding~ It's not the cookie making, it's all the prep work that needs to happen BEFORE the cookie making that I dread~ you'll get your cookies~ you know I love making you smile ;o) Have a great day!
Monday, December 21, 2009
More photoblog pics :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
The photos on the blog so far look really good. You have a good eye for photography. Keep on posting, I enjoy every one. In case I don't get back online before Christmas, I wish you and your family the best of the best. Enjoy every minute you have together during this season and every day. They pass too quickly, believe me. I hope Santa brings you that pony someday, I know he would like to make it all right with you somehow. Kiss your children and tell them that Santa knows their names and faces and loves them every day, not just on Christmas....With much love, Santa
I haven't been online much at all since Anthony got home~ thanks so much for the good wishes! Glad you enjoyed the pics :o) I delivered the kisses to my munchkins too. We've had a great time~ I'll be posting more about that later on in detail. Hope you had a happy Christmas, too!
Post a Comment