Monday, September 15, 2008

Has it been a year already?




This picture was taken at Lee Farms last year in October just before Halloween. We go to the farm every year to play in the pumpkin patch, go on a hayride, drink hot apple cider and eat apple cider donuts and enjoy all the fun activities they have set up there (pony rides, bouncy house, the ginormouos slide and the hay maze). It's definitely one of my favorite times of the year! It is so beautiful where we live~ especially during the fall; crisp clear blue skies, mild temps, the leaves are just beginning to change...just perfect. I love it here! I love watching our little ones experiencing it each year as if it was all brand new again. They are the light of my life! It will be very interesting to see how much they've grown when we compare this picture with the one soon to come :o) And just wait till we post a picture of Gunnar! He was just a kid last year and now...he's this young man thing with a deeper voice and facial hair! Freaky. Very very freaky! I'll type more about him when we get his picture up :o) I think blogging is going to be alot of fun...just not so used to sharing my thoughts a.) publicly lol and b.) on the computer instead of on paper. It may take me a while to loosen up and get the hang of this, but I'm really looking forward to it!

No comments: