Wednesday, September 24, 2008

*crickets chirping in brain*

So sorry I haven't been posting these last few days! I was all geared up for a big political pow-wow and now I find that sleep deprivation has emptied me of all brain function LOL I also think I'm feeling a little overwhlemed at the amount of ground to be covered on that topic too :o) So many things happen on a daily basis in the news that just makes my hair start on fire so....I'll have to just pick a topic and go for it! I wish I had more to report about our family~ we're pretty boring these days to tell you the truth! Gunnar is realy enjoying the homeschool/highschool hybrid set up we have going ~ he attends Tualatin High on "B" days (every other day) for seminary, advanced chemistry and team sports and the "A" days are spend at home for his History, Algebra, literature/english (he's reading Count of Monte Cristo right now), soon to be art and soon to be Italian again (having some computer issues with that one)He rides his bike to the H.S~ so far we've been having gorgeous weather so that's been good~ we're deciding right now just how much character we want him to build when the weather gets bad LOL The school is only 5 minutes away so...we'll see :o) The little guys are having their school time too~ Brennan is my eager beaver~ he LOVES to learn! He is really into art right now~ always has a marker or crayon or paintbrush in his hand :o) And Zachy is always happy to do whatever Brennan is doing~ just so long as everything is the "same". There must be exactness in this people. Mommy is not to spend one millisecond more with Brennan than she does with Zachy LOL and he of course is big enough to do everything the rest of us can and then some. I can't count the number of times I find him in the kitchen with a butter knife stuck into a tomato (he's cutting it for his lunch) or climbing onto any and every climable surface in our house (IN the fridge, pantry, bookshelves, entertainment center, you name it) to reach things we obviously dont want him to reach. I'm amazed he's only broken his little collarbone twice so far! He frightens me lol. Anyway, so we're just hanging out doing the school thing right now! OH the best news we've had in a while to share is that Anthony had his first interview with a HUGE software company this morning and got a call back for a second on Thursday (can you say knot in stomach?) This is a tunnel we have been waiting almost a year to see the light at the end of so please keep us in your prayers if you can :o) I'll keep you posted! For now, the crickets have stopped chirping and now the tumbleweeds are blowing through...so it's time for me to go to bed! Hope you all are doing well!

3 comments:

Mary Putty said...

I'm wishing, hoping, thinking, praying, and crossing everything I can (without breaking ANOTHER bone) for this to work out for you and Anthony :-)

Jadie said...

Good news about Anthony!! A second interview is a good sign! Keep us "posted." haha (Stupid blog pun...)

Oh, and I love the Count of Monte Cristo! Is he reading the unabridged version? I recommend...

Anyhoo...still waiting for those political reports! Are you watching the debates this Fri?

Barbie Furtado said...
This comment has been removed by the author.