
Gunnar played "Santa" in the school Christmas play this year (skinniest Santa I ever saw! ;o) ) It was a double feature and the second play was The Grinch. Zachary was beside himself. He LOVES the Grinch! After the show, we went to find Gunnar and get a picture of the brothers together..but Z was NOT happy about this~ he wanted his picture taken with The Grinch himself~ not some dumb Santa brother. Note the expression.

Yeah, okay~ the Who girl is all right, but I STILL want the Grinch! (Brennan, of course is on cloud 9 hee hee He's such a Romeo!)

a-ha! There he is! Only he's too pre-occupied to notice the adoring five year old fan *sad!*

Making our count-down-to-Christmas scripture chain :o)



Decorating the tree




Merry Christmas, sleepyheads!

Santa came! (he always leaves the boys beautiful glass music boxes~ I love them!)


Zachary got a puppy and Brennan got a tiger cub (animatronic animals that respond to touch etc...they LOVE them! Santa scored big time this year :o) )


Indy looves his stuffed doggie :o)

Everyone chips in and helps open the "family" gifts!

Wouldn't be Christmas around here without Toads!



Checking out the new bug book

I was so happy about this! It's a nativity set that was handmade in Ghana! So neat :o) (I have a "thing" for Africa for those who may not know ;o) )My boys are such thoughtful sweeties!

Daddy opens his weather station :o)

Some very special presents for the boys :o)



A very special gift for me, too :o)

Ironman!

He is so stinkin' handsome!


What a goof :o)


Iron Man does Buns of Steel :o) (Gunnar cracks us up!)

Zachy reading "Beefy" (his new puppy, so named "because dogs eat beef") a bed-time story. If my boys get any cuter I cannot be held responsible if one day I simply eat them.
I am so grateful we were all here together this Christmas! So much has happened since last year...but that's another post ;o) Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, too!



No comments:
Post a Comment