Monday, April 5, 2010

Help! :o)


Hello all! Well, I just joined up with an online group called "Iheartfaces", and each week they have a themed contest (this week the theme is "Spring Flowers"). Those of you who know me well, know that I am pretty fiercely competitive (not the cut-throat "do-whatever-I-gotta-do-and-to-heck-with-you-stomp-stomp-stomp" type, but the "OHmygosh-I-really-really-really-love-it-when-I-WIN!!!" type) I haven't entered any sort of contest for anything since I was in the 8th grade, so I could really use some objective eyes here to help me choose which picture to enter. Due to very very irritating weather patterns, I haven't been able to hit the tulip farm yet *hugepout* so..... if you absolutely HAD to choose one of these (pretend for a moment your life depends on this, people LOL), which one would you pick? I will love you forever and ever if you help me on this (and I may even squeeze you and call you "George") Thank youuu! (and if you hate them all, just leave quietly~ my ego is fragile LOL) If you'd like to see them bigger, just click on the picture itself and you'll get a more close-up view :o) Oh and I know there are two black and white pics of Zachary's hands~ there are things about both of them that I like, and I couldn't decide between them~ so if you like one more than the other, just call the first one #1 and the other one further down #2 :o)







5 comments:

Debbie said...

I am thinking I love the purple flower peeping through the wood. It is a stark contrast and screams spring flowers. I would be oh so happy to have a copy of that. The 1st one of "hands holding flowers" is sweet - but I think the purple one is more dramatic. I also like the field of yellow flowers. Samuel also picked that out as his favorite, (he 2nd liked the one under it).

djdewdrop said...

I put comments on your photo blog so I voted in the wrong place. :) I agree with Debbie I love the purple flower peeping through the fence. I like the first set of hands. I also like the last three photos.

Allclear said...

There is something intriguing about the purple flower that has squeezed through the fence. " I will get through this fence -- nothing can stop me" It is simple yet it says something to me. "sometimes you just need a crack - not an open door"
I also like the first picture of his hands.
GO GET EM!!!!! Whoo hoo!!!

Helen said...

They are all wonderful. I like Zachary's hands #1 better then #2 (I think it is because of the lighting). My favorite is also the purple flowers peeping through the fence. It is a nice contrast with a great splash of color. Have fun! Good luck!

Michelle, you know the "other" one :) said...

Ahh... the gentle touch of spring. Thanks, Michelle, I needed that on this dismal, wishful spring day. Anna and I both loved looking at your photos and our votes were the 4th down, white blossoms in light, and the purple resilient bloom that managed to peek through the fence.I have to admit, it is hard to choose. Good Luck in your contest! But you know you're a winner anyway in OUR book! :)---------Enjoyed the wedding photos --happy memories.--Michelle